Earn Unlimited Mercari Credits Hack - Earn $1000/month

Discussion in 'Online Money Making' started by examprof, Jul 12, 2017.

1. examprof

examprof Newbie Member

Nigeria
    IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE A MERCARI ACCOUNT, SIGN UP WITH CODE WXPRQH TO BEGIN WITH $2.

So I discovered Mercari in the beginning of June of 2017, and the total of my earnings was around $3000 as of November. This hack I found allowed me to create multiple Mercari accounts on one device and using my code to earn $2 every signup.

WARNING: DO AT OWN RISK, ACCOUNT MAY GET SUSPENDED, SO USE CREDITS IMMEDIATELY

This leak may be lengthy and seemingly hard, but I found this hack out by myself, and its actually pretty easy once you understand. I hope you guys can make use of it.

Here's what you need:
    1. An app that will hide/RESTRICT all your phone information from apps; IP, phone status, etc. What I used was XPrivacy, which I believe will only work for rooted phones, but any app that restricts access to Mercari will be fine. Make sure you restrict everything for Mercari on XPrivacy or whatever app you use.
    2. This is where the work comes in. Before I would make multiple google accounts to use to sign up on Mercari, but that proved to be a little hard for me since Google requires verification. So instead, I began to make Facebook accounts. You will need the Facebook app, and TextMeUp(which is very easy) for phone numbers to sign up with the Facebook accounts. I used Bluestacks on my computer to easily make these accounts, but that's up to you; a tablet or phone is fine.
    3. Make an account on TextMeUp, you can apply false info, it won't matter. Write down the given TextMeUp number and go on Facebook. Sign up on Facebook with the number, make sure the Facebook password is something you will remember (I used the same password for each Facebook account. ex. Green123). Sign out of TextMeUp and Facebook and repeat Step 3. Make sure you write/type down all the numbers because this is your login username. At some point clear the data of the two apps to ensure success.
    4. Once you have your Facebook accounts list, go to Settings and Clear Data on Mercari App. Then go to the Restricting App(as said in step 1) and change all the info; Randomize Data to change IP and such.
    5. Go on Mercari and choose Facebook sign up. Log in to one of your Facebook accounts you made with TextMeUp and you will see that Mercari doesn't say 'Already Signed Up with Device' because you restricted it from recognizing your phone. Type in false info on signup; fake name, gender, and type in your Mercari Code. The account you just signed up with and your real Mercari account will receive $2.
    AFTER YOU SIGNED UP USING THAT FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, CROSS OUT THE NUMBER SINCE YOU WON'T NEED IT ANYMORE. REPEAT STEPS 4 AND 5 TO GAIN MORE CREDITS

I would make around 30-50 Facebook accounts a day(takes me 1hr to make 24) and use them for around 40 Mercari accounts using code, (take me abet 2hr to make 30) which would make me $60/day. I couldve done more but was too lazy. Is make around $400/week and $1000/month (took breaks).

DarianCrumel likes this.
  2. DarianCrumel

DarianCrumel Newbie Member

United States
    Hey, are you still currently using this method?