Not sure how to go about this need advise on cheating wife?

Discussion in 'Computer' started by kellygirardi, Jul 9, 2018.

1. kellygirardi

kellygirardi Newbie Member

India
    Wife cheated What's the best steps to take from here?
    I found out a few days ago my wife cheated on me About eight months ago I found some of her deleted text messages between her and the guy She does not know that I know yet Not sure if I should tell her now or make some plans before doing anything Just need some advice on as to what I should do in this situation We have been together for 13 years and have four children 12 years of age and under Don't think I would be able to stay with her Because I will have to think of this everyday And wonder who she's on the phone with now where she's at etc. Any advice is good advice. Text had details like when they first did it and were thank you

2. rutepdox

rutepdox Newbie Member

India
    Oh how I can identify with you regarding a cheating spouse. I have an ex husband who cheated on me constantly. I caught him with her, told him not to come home, to go back with her. I'd known he was cheating, set a capture with assistance from a friend using her car & caught him red handed cheating wifes text messages. After I'd ACCEPTED the facts as such, ended our marriage, felt like a huge amount of bricks rolled off my shoulders. IF there clearly was a way you can take action similar, as well as thru texts, you too could do the exact same thing. Mine happened far before texting existed!! I think the easiest way is to have tangible proof, then take things from that time on. I so know just how you're feeling & the feelings of coping with it on a daily basis, wondering where they are, what they're doing, yes it will hurt. Consider it in all seriousness & see what would best apply in your case...I DO wish you the best...:)