Transfer Contacts from Windows Phone to Samsung S8

Discussion in 'Glo Cheats' started by djfrf, Dec 21, 2017.

1. djfrf

djfrf Newbie Member

China
    In today's information age, we all say that the Internet is omnipotent, and today I have to try to seek help to the internet. I recently bought a Samsung S8, but some of my original Windows Phone‘s contacts is very important for me, I do not know how to do, who can help me ah.

Method to Transfer contacts from windows phone to samsung s8:

“Phone to Phone Transfer can help you”, a net friend said. I was so curious, so I looked up a lot of information about Phone to Phone Transfer. Phone to Phone Transfer is a data transfer recover software which can recover photos, messages, videos, contacts, etc. Besides, if you want to backup and restore data, the software can also help you. During the following I will tell you how to transfer photos messages from Windows Phone to Samsung S8.

More info;

Transfer Contacts from Samsung Note 3/4/5 to samsung s8

2. jockilty21

jockilty21 Newbie Member

China
    How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android/iOS/Symbian? Phone Transfer software can help you backup phone data to the computer and enables you to restore data from computer to mobile phone. It supports you to Transfer iPhone data to iPad and
    And you can do all of this in just 1 click! Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android.
    This solution is comprehensive and guarantees 100% data transfer and is a highly recommended mode.
    You can Transfer Pictures from iPhone to iPad. Besides data transfer, this program is also capable of backing up phone data and erasing the whole device before selling.